It's been a really good month for reading, kicking off with a book I knew that I would love – NR Walkers, CODE BLUE. If you've read Code Red, then you need to read Code Blue – it's more boy band goodness, although the second book is less about the boys on stage and more about the fear that sometimes accompanies fame.
Sink or Swim from Annabeth Albert was a lovely read, as was unguarded from Jay Hogan, and Hot Wings from Eli Easton and Tara Lain. These four authors never let me down and all their books end up on my recommended lists! LOL.
Authors new to me this month were Fearne Hill – Brushed with Love, and Switch Hitter from EM Lindsey. Wow. I love finding authors that I can go ahead and binge read! As a sports fan, I loved Switch-Hitter even though I know nothing about baseball (hockey and motorsport are my jam!). Both of these new-to-me authors swept me away with their stories, and you'd better believe I immediately went and followed them on BookBub and Amazon!
The links to the books that are in KU (as at 7 April 2022) are here:
- NR Walker – Code Blue – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09RVSRWCY
- Fearne Hill – Brushed With Love (Surfing The Waves Book 1) – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R4LKJV1
- Eli Easton & Tara Lain – Hot Wings (The Hot Cannolis) – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09S8G4BCW/
- Jay Hogan – Unguarded – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/195450022X
- EM Lindsey – Switch-Hitter – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09GJDCTS7
- Annabeth Albert – Sink or Swim – https://books2read.com/AASOS
Previous Recommended Reads