I am proud to be involved with Queer Romance Month – you can read more about this at: http://www.queerromancemonth.com/
Queer Romance Month exists to celebrate queer romantic fiction in all its aspects.
Watch this space for more news.
Follow QRM on twitter:
From the About Us page:
- We believe that love is love, and nobody should be relegated to a sidebar or a subgenre. Queer romance is romance.
- We welcome anyone who believes in love, irrespective of gender or orientation. Allies, supporters and the curious are all part of QRM.
- We support the right to read what you like, write what you love, and be who you are.
- We love romantic fiction. We want to share the love and help some amazing books and authors reach a wider audience.
- This is a celebration of queer romance and its allies. You are welcome to discuss posts and (respectfully) disagree, but aggression and hatefulness will not be tolerated. In other words, don’t be a jerk.
- Any money raised by clickthroughs to Amazon will be donated to Stonewall UK &PFLAG