Today is a bank holiday Monday so we are all off today and this week marks another week with Matthew at home… let's see how much work I actually get done…
My plans this week:
- Chapter for Meredith Russell on Capture The Sun (Sapphire Cay #5)
- Chapter for Chris Quinton on Heat
- Amendments on anything my beta picks up on Bodyguard 2, The Ex Factor, then having it ready for sending to Editor
- Planning and first chapters on Last Marine Standing (Heroes #2)
- Planning on book 1 of a new series of inter related books with a group of authors arising from the UK Writers Retreat… The Thornewood Portals…. more news to follow very soon.
- Write up on the UK Writers retreat
- Reviews owed for KJ Charles, Sue Brown & Garret Leigh
- Organise myself for the UK Meet which is under two weeks away now
- Sleep, if I can fit it in
Release date set for Bodyguard 2, The Ex Factor – 27 June
I'm part of a group writing five related stories based around an old cookery book, my co authors are Amber Kell, Marie Sexton, Mary Calmes and Amy Lane… seriously, I am not worthy. This is being offered to Dreamspinner who I haven't really worked with in a long time, and then only for a short story in an anthology and a short MMM, so this will be interesting. The idea is we each write a freestanding book but that they all form part of a larger story arc… very excited.
A Reason To Stay is still in the Amazon.com 100 for gay & gay romance and has done so well, so thank you EVERYONE for buying and reading and reviewing. Love you all.
Book 2 in the Heroes Series, entitled Last Marine Standing, will be with you end July.