What does January mean to you?
For me, January is still part of a beautiful season, with frosty mornings, and with a higher possibility of snow in England than there ever was in December! I love the sunrises in January when the sun is super low in the sky. It's also the month of new beginnings, going back to school, to work, enthused with the possibilities of what you can achieve. Yep, I love January.
What I will be working on
January will be focused on two major projects. Scott, written with VL Locey, and What Lies Beneath, Lancaster Falls book 1, with time also focusing on Montana 6 (more to follow on that!).
Special dates in January
January 21st is obviously Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Third Monday in January, but there are some weird ones that I found on a huge list of January Days… thought I'd share some of the funnier ones…
- January 1st – National Hangover Day
- January 2nd – National Personal Trainer Awareness Day, National Science Fiction Day
- January 4th – National Spaghetti Day, National Trivia Day
- January 5th – National Whipped Cream Day
- January 6th – National Cuddle Up Day
- January 11th – National Step in the Puddle and Splash Your Friends Day
- January 12th – Kiss a Ginger Day
- January 14th – National Dress Up Your Pet Day, National Clean off your desk day
- January 16th – National Nothing Day
- January 18th – National Winnie The Pooh Day
- January 20th – National Cheese Lover’s Day
- January 21st – National Hugging Day, Squirrel Appreciation Day
- January 24th – National Compliment Day
- January 26th – National Peanut Brittle Day (aside, I really dislike peanut brittle!), National Spouses Day
- January 27th – National Chocolate Cake Day