|Awesome A4 poster by Meredith
*Not another last minute thing from RJ* Russell
A week today I am flying to Atlanta for my first ever Gay Rom Lit or GRL as it's known.
I am bricking it. Which is UK for being just ever so slightly bloody worried… My worries start with the suitcases and the weight of them, then the bleedin' long flight that is sooooooooo boring… I think I am okay with using MARTA, Mr RJ will be with me to help me…
Of course then I get to the hotel
- What if someone says *Oh my god, hello RJ, how are you, etc etc* and they have obviously met me and I don't recognise them? (I have a crap memory).
- What if someone says, *I love Riley/Joseph/Liam or insert any other name, and I can't remember their book because my brain dies on the flight over*
- What if no one wants to meet RJ Scott. I will die if my table isn't visited… I will go out and hire people to stand next to me.
- What if I fall over/stumble/do something stupid? This is likely.
- What if I fall asleep at ten pm (because it is some ungodly hour like 3am in England) and start snoring on the sofa
- What if I can't handle dealing with everything that has happened to me in the last year and do or say something stupid. Also likely.
- What if… hell… I could spend all day writing this list… ROFL