You can see from the list of books that 2013 was the year of HOLY SHIT I NEED TO WRITE BOOKS… I had a brand new series with Pride Publishing (Ellery), a new co-authored series with Amber Kell, more with Meredith Russell, a brand new supernatural series with eXtasy. I was writing LIKE THE WIND!
I also started a self-published bodyguards series, and after getting back Texas 1-3 from Silver I wrote Texas 4 and 5, as well as book 1 in my new Montana series with Pride.
Books included: Bodyguard to a Sex God, The Fireman and the Cop, The Barman and the SEAL, Texas Family, The Vampire Contract, Spirit Bear, The Case of the Cupid Curse, The Warlock's Secret, Crooked Tree Ranch, Texas Christmas, The New Wolf, Under The Sun, The Guilty Werewolf, The Teacher and the Soldier, The Case of the Wicked Wolf, The Carpenter and the Actor, Worlds Collide, The Doctor and the Bad Boy, The Paramedic and the Writer, Chase The Sun, The Case of the Dragon's Dilemma, The Demon's Blood, The Case of the Sinful Santa, Christmas In The Sun
Crooked Tree Ranch was to stay with Pride for two years until I got the rights back, and then the magic happened LOL.
2013 was also the year of my first Gay Rom Lit and this is the post I made the week before I went – which shows how nervous I was, as this was my first big signing. It's where I met loads of new authors and was so much fun:
Excerpts from a 2013 Blog Post – Posted October 2013
A week today I am flying to Atlanta for my first ever Gay Rom Lit or GRL as it's known.
I am bricking it. Which is UK for being just ever so slightly bloody worried… My worries start with the suitcases and the weight of them, then the bleedin' long flight that is sooooooooo boring… I think I am okay with using MARTA, Mr. RJ will be with me to help me…
Of course, then I get to the hotel
- What if someone says *Oh my god, hello RJ, how are you, etc, etc* and they have obviously met me and I don't recognize them? (I have a crap memory).
- What if someone says, *I love Riley/Joseph/Liam or insert any other name, and I can't remember their book because my brain dies on the flight over*
- What if no one wants to meet RJ Scott. I will die if my table isn't visited… I will go out and hire people to stand next to me.
- What if I fall over/stumble/do something stupid? This is likely.
- What if I fall asleep at ten pm (because it is some ungodly hour like 3 am in England) and start snoring on the sofa
- What if I can't handle dealing with everything that has happened to me in the last year and do or say something stupid. Also likely.
- What if… hell… I could spend all day writing this list… ROFL
2013 was the first time I visited the US for a signing. It was a big thing from my bucket list. What country would you like to visit? Comment below for a chance to win.
Prize: An e-book from this featured year, or your choice from my backlist